Heat Press for mask instructions
- Heat Press, commercial clothes iron will work the heat press temperature is 347-365 Fahrenheit.
- Heat Press time is 15-20 seconds. Let the design cool for five minutes of the cold peel.
- Ironing Surface- A Hard smooth surface that can withstand high heat,
- If you do not have a heat press, then ironing will work just fine. However, make sure to use a hard smooth surface for ironing.
- You should NOT use an ironing board, glass, concrete, heat-sensitive, or heat-sinking surfaces.
- Iron- You will also need standard household iron or a heat press. Make sure that you turn off the steam features first! You can only use dry heat.
- This Heating Instructions would be good for the DIY mask.